If you are reading this that means you have signed up to our 14 day health challenge wooo! In this article you’ll be able to find all the necessary information to get started on the challenge.
First things first, what is the next 14 days going to consist of? Over the next 14 days you’ll be tracking 7 different health and fitness goals throught each day. You can choose which goals to do each day with the aim of completing as many as possible.
Things that might be handy to have (optional):
- 1 litre water bottle
- A steps tracker of some sort (watch or a clip on monitor)
- Sleep tracker – if you’d like to track your hours in bed more accuratley we recommend the app ‘Sleep Cycle’.
Your Daily Goals:
- 7 portions of fruit and/or veg – we recommend spreading this out evenly throughout the day. You could have 2 at breakfast, 2 at lunch and 3 at dinner. Cramming all in one meal is not recommended.
- 10+ hours fast at night – an example of this could be stop eating at 8pm then start again at 6am. This will then be a 10 hour period of no eating. Of course drinking water is a must throughtout.
- Exercise for 30 mins – This could be taking part in a class per day, doing a home workout of your choice, a bike ride, a run/walk etc.
- 7+ hours of sleep – 7 hours a night can be difficult for some so we recommend having a set bedtime everyday to help you build a great sleeping routine.
- 2 liters of water – This may seem like a lot. We suggest carrying a litre water bottle with you around the house or to work to help make sure your constanlty staying hydrated throughout the day.
- No alcohol – uh oh! The one we’re all dreading. As we said at the start the goals are all optional. You chose which ones you can do. If you can stick with no alcohol then great!
- 10,000 steps – Using a steps tracker. We suggest wearing it for the entire day. Walks, exercise, runs. It all counts!
The aim is to achieve as many points as you can over the entire 14 days. Each goal is worth 1 point. You can achieve up to a total of 7 point in one day and a total of 98 points in 14 days. Aim for the highest score you can get. We look forward to seeing some great health and wellbeing results!
Any questions please feel free to ask on the Whatsapp group/private message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org