Did you know that only 1% of people who attend the gym reach their health and fitness goals? Out of this 1%, 95% of them train with a Personal Trainer.
I think everyone should give Personal Training a try when thinking about starting out a new health and fitness regime and here are my top 5 reasons why:
1) Knowledge – Personal Trainers have spent years training themselves and their clients. They have experienced what works and what doesn’t this means they should be able to accelerate your results much quicker than if you were to go it alone and help to educate you much better than any magazine article or YouTube video.
2) Personal Trainers will always mix up your training sessions to stop you getting bored and keep you motivated.
3) A trainer can hold you accountable and help you overcome all the excuses you might use to avoid your commitment to exercise. It’s a lot harder to skip the gym when you know someone is waiting for you.
4) Help you to learn how to perform techniques correctly and avoid injury.
5) Exercise should be enjoyable and Personal Training sessions should both be fun and effective.
If you would like to give Personal Training a try at our fully kitted out Studio in Bagshot then please contact us now for a free Personal Training trial session.