5 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Health Over The Christmas Period.
- Move – try make the most of having some extra time on your hands. Go for a walk, take your kids to the park. Be more active than you would be if you were stuck in the office.
- Hydrate – make sure you drink 2-3 litres of water each day. This will also help with any hangovers.
- Sleep – use this time if your are off work to Cath up with some extra sleep. Aim for at least 7 hours each night. Recharge those batteries
- Consume plenty of fruit and veg. It is more than likely you are going to over eat. So why not make sure you fill up on some foods full of nutrients.
- Be social. Catch up with family and friends (in person), try and avoid being on your phones, social media and emails as much as possible and you will feel amazing for it.