If you are reading this that means you have signed up to our 7 day mindset challenge wooo! In this article you’ll be able to find all the necessary information to get started on the challenge.
First things first, what is the next 7 days going to consist of? Over the next 7 days you’ll be tracking 7 different mindset goals throught each day. You can choose which goals to do each day with the aim of completing as many as possible.
Your Daily Goals:
- Did not hit snooze – we hope you are still aiming for 7+ hours sleep per night. We all get tempted by the snooze button every morning, so our challenge to you this week is to jump straight out of bed and start your day!
- 30 second cold shower – at the end of your morning/evening shower spend the last 30 seconds under the cold tap. We promise this will make you feel awake, energised and your immune system will be flying.
- 15 minute switch off – take 15 minutes each day to relax and switch off. Take a bath, read a book, listen to some music.
- Spend 15 minutes outdoors – no matter what the weather is like step outside for 15 minutes per day. Fill those lungs with fresh oxygen and get that top up of vitamin D.
- No electrical devices 1 hour before bed – aim to switch your phones, laptops, ipads etc off 1 hour before bed. This is going to help you make the most of your melatonine production in your body and help you enter a deep sleep.
- Write down three things you are thankful for today – take a moment to write down three things that you are thankful for each day. This can be anything. You don’t have to share them with the group.
- Write down three things to achieve tomorrow – plan your day by writing down three things to achieve. Set small goals for your day and get them done!
The aim is to achieve as many points as you can over the entire 7 days. Each goal is worth 1 point. You can achieve up to a total of 7 point in one day and a total of 49 points in 7 days. Aim for the highest score you can get. We look forward to seeing some great health and wellbeing results!
Any questions please feel free to ask on the Whatsapp group/private message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org