We all like a little treat every now and then and this recipe is great not only as a treat but also a yummy snack you can pack in your kid’s lunch box or your own!
|135g||Raw brazil nuts|
Raw sunflower seeds
Raw pumpkin seeds
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
Roughly 2 tbsp of apple juice (juice your own one if you can)
- Start with preheating the oven to 150’C/130’ fan/gas mark 2.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and whizz until the mixture comes together, adding a little extra apple juice to help bind the cookies together, if necessary.
- Divide the mixture into 15 pieces and shape into balls. Place these on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and flatten each ball to a thickness of 5mm.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until just firm, then cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to take a picture and share it with the CD Fitness team!