The UK is now the most obese country in Western Europe!!
Heres our top tips on how to start burning off those Christmas pounds.
- Be more active- Whether this is increasing your steps each day by an extra 1000 or training twice a week rather than once.
- Eat a healthier diet- Trying to cut down on as much high fat and sugary foods as possible. Making sure your not consuming more calories than your expending.
- Avoid large consumptions of alcohol- Most people don’t realise how many calories are in alcoholic drinks. Theres around 200 calories in a pint of Beer and around 90-100 calories in a glass of red wine. Even though its a liquid it still counts as calories.
- Cut down on portion size- Stop piling on the food. Before you serve up think, do I really need this much? Portion control can be as easy as buying smaller plates.
- Train hard and consistently- Make sure your doing some form of exercise each week, and are sure you keep doing it week in, week out. Make sure its a hard session.
If you know someone who is struggling to lose weight or achieve there fitness goals, get them to contact us and they will receive a FREE trial session.